WIZBAKE® – Reusable Baking Liners
Wizbake® – reusable cooking and baking liners provide an alternative and healthy method of cooking in industrial applications and in the home. The sheets are coated with PTFE which has been used extensively for many years in non-stick cooking applications.
To use:- position the sheet directly on the baking tray or in the pan. Place the food on the sheet and cook or bake as usual. No oil/fat is needed as a release agent.
Wizbake® sheets provide an easy and effective alternative to the old release papers or “non-stick” coated trays and pans. Wizbake® sheets have been supplied and used effectively for many years in industrial baking and cooking applications and are also available for use in the home. The Wizbake® range is available in following pre-cut sizes:
- Sheets are reusable
- Maximum temperature 260 degrees C
- No need to add fat or oil when cooking or frying
- Food will not stick during cooking
- Easy to clean
- Can be cut to any shape or size
- Line baking trays
- Line frying pans
- Line cake tins
- Always use plastic cooking utensils, spatulas
- Do not cut on the sheet
- Wash with warm soapy water or in dishwasher
- Do not fold the sheet
- Do not use any abrasive implements to clean
Interested in our products or looking for more info? Get in touch with us.